Friday, August 3, 2007

Pin It


Get Gadget

My first post!

Ok, here we are at Fall Creek Falls, TN. We took a nice day trip a few weeks ago, and the kids, though you can't tell from this picture, had a great time!

I'm going to be updating this blog, and working on what I can do to make it better as time goes on. I started a blog at homeschoolblogger.com, but it proved to be a bit too advanced for someone like me who remembers the good 'ole days of plain HTML.

Hopefully you'll see some improvement along the way.

I'll be posting about our homeschooling adventures, our activities, and my opinions about homeschooling and life in general. I may offend some, but that is not my intent. I just wish to share my own views with those who choose to read them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...