Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pin It


Get Gadget

Wordless Wednesday - Lizards Still Here

The reappearance of these little geckos (after a brief hiatus last week) on the outside of my kitchen window reminds me that we still have some warm days here in Louisiana. They are always entertaining to watch as they hunt for moths and other bugs at night, but they disappear when it is cool enough to have the windows open and the A/C unit turned off.

These lizards are one of the first things I discovered and love about this state (though I am relieved to see them outside my kitchen window rather than on the kitchen floor).  I'll take the lizards any day over snakes or alligators, though!




~Thanks to Uisce for Wordless Wednesday.

1 comment:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Hey ~ think that is a cute gecko!! Miss those little guys (well, sometimes??) L)) We used to have them when we lived in California, but don't see much of them here in VA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...