Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pin It


Get Gadget

Simplifying Our Homeschool

As homeschoolers, we spend a lot of time at home, and things can get pretty hectic in spite of that convenience. My goal here will be to show you how I have simplified my school day, and how it has made all the difference for me. Every homeschooling family has its own method and way that it gets through the day.

I don’t intend to bash certain publishers of curriculum that didn’t work for me, or to bash other methods of homeschooling. I just want to show my readers from time to time what works in our family, and what has helped me in attempting to reclaim a part of who I was before homeschooling (and even before children).  I invite your comments and your suggestions!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...