- Which side is your armrest in the cinema? Whichever side is not being occupied. If I’m with the hubby, it’s the side we share because I am usually cold.
- What is Beauty? Beauty is anything that brings you joy and makes you smile, yet does not take away from someone else’s happiness. (Keeping in mind that we choose to be happy, then finding beauty should be easy!)
- If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him? Because some kid had a poor sense of sarcasm, and poor Jimmy was probably being bullied by that kid on the bus.
- Which is a stronger emotion: anger or love? Anger is usually more forceful, but not stronger. Anger does not keep marriages together. Love is shown in actions that range from grandiose to those little things like saving the last piece of pie for a loved one, holding the door open, and a quiet peck on the cheek. All the combined force of love makes it stronger in its culmination.
- Would you give your life to save someone else’s? Yes, especially if that person was in my family.
- Why does mineral water that has “trickled through mountains for centuries” go out of date next year? It’s all from the tap! Don’t believe the hype. Get a water filter and save your money!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Saturday Six for 10/23/10
Posted by Shana at Saturday, October 23, 2010