Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pin It


Get Gadget

Waiting for normal...

but when will that come? Seems that I always have something to do for my husband's business, or we have some other project going on. Somehow we squeezed school into today, and were able to go to town to do errands. I still have to paint the last coat of the stairwell to our upstairs before we can put up trim and carpet. Eventually, it will be done, but I'd love to be enjoying it now.

By the way, if you are a homeschooler and have never taken the opportunity to visit DonnaYoung.org, now would be an awesome opportunity to do so. As we've added more subjects each day, the need to make out oldest dd's weekly schedule became a must. There are also great printable helps for most subjects.

I took the girls to McDonald's today. They had a good time, and we enjoyed milkshakes to boot. My only complaint was there was a little girl blocking the ONLY tunnel entrance to the play place. She would not move for the longest time. She was a very large girl (larger than me), but couldn't have been more than 10 years old. My girls waited nearly 15 minutes before they could really play there. On a positive note, I am thankful for the indoor PlayPlace in the 100+-degree heat we had here today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...