Friday, February 8, 2008

Pin It


Get Gadget

I'm not completely out of touch with the real world...

I know that Fred Thompson has dropped out of the presidential race. And I still have his button displayed on the blog. Why? Because there are no better candidates out there in my opinion, and I really cannot decide who to vote for, because I am so displeased with ALL of the remaining candidates that are front-runners. So, Fred stays, and my vote will have to see who the independent candidates are. I didn't vote in the primary in my state, because of the disillusionment in my mind when it comes to the presidential candidates. I am disappointed in Fred's departure, but I'm still throwing support that way for now, until I find a candidate that can convince me that they deserve my vote.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...