Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pin It


Get Gadget

My girls are crazy!

They love to ham it up for the camera. Madelynne has had a rash on her face off and on for a couple of days, so I am having her put diaper rash cream on it (I still had about 1/4 of a tube from when Allyson was a baby). So, tonight, her face was broken out again, so I sent her to put on the "butt paste" again. (Little did I know that there is an actual name-brand diaper cream with the same name, until today, when I was given some at my baby shower.) We've always used the term rather loosely. So, Madelynne, looking for a laugh, comes out like this:


After she was done (and was able to wash her face off), Allyson decided she must have her picture taken too. This is her froggy sleep mask she got for Christmas:I had a nice afternoon with my friends who threw me and another friend a shower. Our children played in the background, and we enjoyed some good conversation, along with a discovery of an interesting little product I'd never heard of before (having girls, it's never been needed at my house). . . the Pee-Pee TeePee. They are little washable cones that fit over the baby while changing his diaper (so you don't get sprayed). It is amazing what products are available now. A lot of people have used cloth diapers before, but now those can be saved for burp cloths. I also got some really cute clothes for the baby, the "official" Butt Paste I mentioned before, wipes, diapers, bibs, a cute diaper bag, and burp cloths.

I am so thankful to have friends to enlighten me! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...